Support WBC with Kroger Community RewardsJune 12, 2015
« Back to Latest News
Sign Up to Support the WBC when you shop!
The Women's Business Center is happy to announce that they are now enrolled in the Kroger Community Rewards Program. When you register your Kroger Plus card and then swipe it as you grocery shop, the WBC receives dollars. With just a swipe of your card you will help support women entrepreneurs with tools and resources they need to make their dreams come true and create strong sustainable businesses.
TO SET UP YOUR ACCOUNT AND DONATE TO WBC WITH EVERY KROGER PURCHASE YOU MAKE:
- Go to krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In or create an account.
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on CREATE AN ACCOUNT.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on Sign in and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Enroll Now or View Your Reward Details to edit your community rewards organization information. If editing your community rewards, click edit.
- Under find your organization, Enter Women's Business Center and search. Click Enroll to confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization's name at the bottom of your Account Summary page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.