WBC Central Ohio
The WBC in Columbus assists entrepreneurs at any stage of the business process. Through one-on-one counseling sessions with WBC staff and volunteers, you can get the direction and resources to meet your goals. What to discuss a business idea? Learn how to get your business up and running? Business advisors want to help you successfully start a business, or grow and expand you existing business -- increasing revenue and creating jobs for the local economy.
For a nominal annual membership fee, the WBC provides the following resources:
- Customized, one-on-one business counseling
- Virtual workshops focused on key business topics
- Notary and printing services*
- Co-working space*
- Computer lab and business resource center*
- Loan package preparation
- Networking events
- Volunteer opportunities
- Business referrals
- Legal advice, document preparation & document review
WBC Membership is $80.00 annually. Make sure to select WBC Central Ohio in the dropdown.
* To protect the health and safety of our staff and clients, the WBCs are closed, and staff are conducting virtual office hours from 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Be Empowered in your online marketing!
Empower is a free program to equip you and your business with the training, tools and networks to accelerate your small business' online presence. Created by GoDaddy and facilitated by ECDI to help your business.
Business Owners who have been established for at least one year in Ecommerce, Consulting, or Service Providing are encouraged to apply. Application closes January 10, 2021. Learn More...