WBC Central Ohio
The WBC in Columbus assists entrepreneurs at any stage of the business process. Through one-on-one counseling sessions with WBC staff and volunteers, you can get the direction and resources to meet your goals. What to discuss a business idea? Learn how to get your business up and running? Business advisors want to help you successfully start a business, or grow and expand you existing business -- increasing revenue and creating jobs for the local economy.
For a nominal annual membership fee, the WBC provides the following resources:
- Customized, one-on-one business counseling
- Virtual workshops focused on key business topics
- Notary and printing services*
- Co-working space*
- Computer lab and business resource center*
- Loan package preparation
- Networking events
- Volunteer opportunities
- Business referrals
- Legal advice, document preparation & document review
WBC Membership is $80.00 annually. Make sure to select WBC Central Ohio in the dropdown.
* To protect the health and safety of our staff and clients, the WBCs are closed, and staff are conducting virtual office hours from 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.