WBC Northern Ohio
The WBC Cleveland offers essential resources geared toward supporting women entrepreneurs in starting and growing their business
- Access to the WBC Computer Resource Center (by appointment only, see below)
- The opportunity for one-on-one coaching for your business (Appointments must be scheduled ahead)
- Small conference rooms for meeting with clients (Must be scheduled ahead of time)
- Access to networking events where you will meet other business owners
- Government Certification Guidance
- Virtual Business training workshops
- Legal Aid Society of Cleveland Virtual Advice Clinic Referrals
- Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Printing services (labels, letters or brochures)
- FREE Parking (lot behind building)
- FREE Coffee
WBC Membership is $80.00 annually. Make sure to select WBC Cleveland in the dropdown.
StraightLine Entrepreneur Initiative
Join Our Advisory Board
Need to collect your mail or schedule access to the Resource Center?
WE ARE KIVA TRUSTEES!
Through an endorsement from the WBC, you can have access to Kiva's global crowdfunding loan program. Kiva provides 0% interest loans for small businesses and entrepreneurs.
If you want to start your application or learn more, head to kiva.com. Someone from our staff will get a notification you applied and reach out to start the process.